Countdown to Graduation: 11 months

Less than a year now until Andy graduates. What a nice thought. We're enjoying our summer, with his being off for the time being. He signed up for 2 summer classes and is currently in between them. So things are calmer around here.

Also, I cut back to part time this last week, from 30+ hours to 20+ hours, and it is seeming to make the difference I was hoping it would! I still feel drained after my late days (at least this week), though not as much since I start the two days later and so am not working 10 and 11 hours on those days, as I was before. And I have one more day off (Monday) to spend with my boys!

I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July weekend! May God bless America and bring us all back to hoping and trusting in Him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence and assertiveness

Prozac Nation?