Message of Our Lady of Medjugorje

I've been posting Our Lady's messages in Medjugorje on the side of my blog. Is anyone interested in reading them if I post them in the main body of my blog?

This is her July 25 message to Mirija:

"Dear children! Anew I call you to
follow me with joy. I desire to lead all of you to my Son, your
Savior. You are not aware that without Him you do not have joy
and peace, nor a future or eternal life. Therefore, little
children, make good use of this time of joyful prayer and
surrender. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Someday I can also post more background regarding these messages if anyone would like.

God bless you!

Comments

Katie said…
I think it would be great to include a background on Medjugorje. And I think a post on your trip there would be great!

I think posting these monthly messages would be great! It would be a great monthly reflection for me anyway. :-)

Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence and assertiveness

Prozac Nation?