update on how I've been doing

There's some improvement!! Yesterday, besides being a little tired and very slight anxiety, I really felt great!
Last Wed, my Dr put my on Zoloft, which of course takes 2-4 weeks to work but does work on anxiety and depression. She also gave me a sleeping pill (which hadn't worked for me in the past either, but I thought I'd try it... possibly got more anxiety after using it? not sure). So the other doctor in the clinic talked to me Fri and gave me Lorazapam, to be used prn. I use it at night and have been able to sleep, which makes a world of difference then next day! The first day, I used one during the day, the second (yesterday) a 1/2, and today, I'm going to try to go without and maybe try a 1/2 tonight.

But boy am I relieved. Still some anxiety that is situation-dependent, but not constant anymore. And I've been able to enjoy my kids and put up with their whining better.

So thanks for all your prayers and well-wishes. I'm not out of the woods yet, so please keep them coming! As well as for my husband, who is under a lot of pressure and has his first interview tomorrow.

Someday soon, I'll write a post on what I've learned through my second miscarriage and into this time of anxiety. God has taught me a great deal, for which I am grateful.

Comments

Katie said…
SO glad to have a promising update! I hope things continue to improve for you. It's beautiful that you are viewing all of these things as learning experiences of God and His love and I hope now that you are starting to "feel" it, too! Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence and assertiveness

Prozac Nation?