My Simple Prayer to Mary

"Blessed are you among women!"



Mary, you truly are blessed: you who have been called to be the mother of God! You who have been called to be the mother of all humanity! You who have been called to be my mother! You who have received countless graces and blessings from our Father in Heaven! Our Lord has truly looked upon you with love and generosity. He has called you to great things, and you have answered His call.

Mary, you are gentle and pure of heart. How beautiful you are! Please guide me to also be gentle and pure of heart, and please pray that our Father may also send His graces and blessings upon me that I may be more like you. Pray that I may be more loving toward my children and may gently guide them as you did with Jesus. Pray that I may give all of myself to my husband, and through him to God, and may be more pure of heart as you were in your marriage to Joseph. Pray that I may be attentive and may answer God's call for me as you answered His call.

Thank you for being present among us and for continuing to gently guide us. Thank you for being such a wonderful model as a woman, wife, and mother. Thank you for the love you have poured out for us.

Comments

Katie said…
Beautiful!! (like you!)

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence and assertiveness

Prozac Nation?