Countdown to Graduation: 1 year!!

Yesterday marks the one year mark until I hope to be staying home following Andy's graduation. One year! I started this countdown unofficially at 23 months. Nearly a year has passed since then. Looking back, the year has gone somewhat quickly, especially the last three months.

This week, I'm home with the boys. I took the week off as a break from work as well as to take an opportunity to spend time with my boys. Yesterday we had a nice morning, but it all blew up around noon, as the boys were tired and recovering after a wonderful weekend at my parents' cottage, but they slept until 7:45 this morning - unheard of in this house - and are fairly recovered now. And we're enjoying this day, with relatively little whining. This type of day is the reason I want to stay home - being able to guide and direct them in how to behave and how to talk, and to enjoy them. We even did a project this morning! I will include a picture of the finished product. The house isn't clean, but I didn't stay home this week to clean all day.






Time to go and enjoy my family! I hope you're having a great day too!

Comments

Katie said…
awesome! Did you have directions or a pattern to follow for that project? Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence and assertiveness

Prozac Nation?