Colorful Leaves: A Project

The boys have both been learning about colors at school: Blaise how to spell their names and Isaac which color is which (he's almost got them down - usually - just mixes up yellow and red). So with the beautiful leaves outside, I thought a project was in order. Isaac and I gathered leaves after we came home from preschool (I wish I had thought to bring my camera), and we got to work after Blaise came home. Apparently my iron does not get hot enough to put leaves between waxed paper, so this is what we did:

These are the leaves Isaac and I gathered.




Blaise working on his.




And Isaac on his. Notice we forgot to take off his helmet before coming inside, in our "excitement."



The boys showing off their finished projects. Great job boys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence and assertiveness

Prozac Nation?