In Gratitude for JOY!

What consolation the Lord has granted to me today! While I was kneeling in church, He filled my heart with so much love and joy and let me know He is truly with me! What a gift to have received such grace!

My heart's desire is that, in the midst of life's trials, I may know joy and peace and may be able to gratefully give my suffering to Him to console the Heart that is pained by our sin. Our Lord granted that desire today. May He be praised!!

I have been offering my struggles with my thyroid issue, work, and frustration with disobedience of the kids for love, hope, and joy - and true faith - to fill my heart and to fill the hearts of my family and fill our home, that all who enter may know His love and that His love may permeate our family life. I have prayed that He protect us from the devil and all evil spirits that attempt to do us harm and may place His shield around us, and that He fill us with so much love that there is no room for any other influence.

Through prayers specifically to Mary and to the Holy Spirit, He has heard me and has granted me answers to these prayers, even if only for a time! But may those prayers continuously be answered; and may I have the fortitude and trust in Him to continuously ask and seek His help! For we are indeed involved in spiritual battle, and the devil and his evil spirits are all around. Mary asks that we turn to Her Son in our battle, uniting our crosses and ourselves with Him. The devil looks for any opportunity he can find... please don't give him the chance! I have found complacency to be just the chance he needs... therefore I pray for the grace to be constant in prayer and to not grow complacent!

May our Lord be with you all and give you His love and joy! May Mary our Mother intercede for you and be your constant companion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence and assertiveness

Prozac Nation?